Joining the British Army as Royal Military Policeman in 1996, Matt Taylor has gone onto pursue a career fighting crime and confronting corruption.
A thorn in the side of Sussex Police and the Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner, Taylor stood in the 2012 Police and Crime Commissioner elections, before pulling out at the 11th hour.
- Independent Police Crime Commissioner candidate for Sussex 2012.
Critical of Sussex Police and its leadership, Taylor has written a number of controversial articles calling into question that professionalism and capability of the police.
- Blogger in Need – A Special Appeal by Matt Taylor
- Camber Sands Tragedy Cover-up
- Shoreham Air Show Cover-up
- More Pertinent Questions about the Shoreham Air Show Crash
- 8,000 Unexplained Deaths.
- Sussex Police respond to allegations of corruption.
- Why did ex-Chief Constable Martin Richard retired?
Fulfilling his dream of standing as an Independent Parliamentary candidate in the 2015 Brighton Kemptown general election, Taylor’s dream was brought crashing to down when his election campaign was sabotaged by the corruption he was attempting to expose..
- Vote for Matt Taylor – Brighton Kemptown 2015
He considered running in the 2016 Police and Crime Commissioner elections, but decided to pull out due to the danger of running for public office.
- Vote for Matt Taylor – 2016 Police and Crime Commissioner.
Taylor remains the Leader of the Moai King William IV UK Party, and promotes himself as an ‘Alternative’ politician, offering the real fundamental change he believes the country is screaming out for.
- Moai making history
- Surrogate King William IV King John Wanoa is raring to go.
- Queen Elizabeth II is heading for the gallows.
- I believe in John Wanoa; Do you?