Joining the British Army as Royal Military Policeman in 1996, Matt Taylor has gone onto pursue a career fighting crime and confronting corruption.
Critical of Sussex Police and its leadership, Taylor has written a number of controversial articles calling into question that professionalism and capability of the police.
- Camber Sands Tragedy Cover-up
- Shoreham Air Show Cover-up
Fulfilling his dream of standing as an Independent Parliamentary candidate in the 2015 Brighton Kemptown general election, Taylor’s dream was brought crashing to down when his election campaign was sabotaged by the corruption he was attempting to expose..
- Vote for Matt Taylor – Brighton Kemptown 2015
Taylor remains the Leader of the Moai King William IV UK Party, and promotes himself as an ‘Alternative’ politician, offering the real fundamental change he believes the country is screaming out for.
- Moai making history
- Surrogate King William IV King John Wanoa is raring to go.
- Queen Elizabeth II is heading for the gallows.
- I believe in John Wanoa; Do you?